Background

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Life by the yard is hard; by the inch it’s a cinch.

This is a little Sunday Night Treat. I'm studying tomorrows lesson in Ezekiel about his calling as a prophet and how he was called a watchman.  Part of the lesson asks to review the prophet's most recent conference addresses with the kids. I was inspired to read the talk from the young women's meeting.  He said some beautiful messages for us as women. He paints a beautiful picture of the pre-existence. One quote I loved is in the title, another is "Every Cinderella has her midnight"  Since I don't have a young women age daughter in my home, I often overlook this conference session.  I assume I'm not alone ANYHOO long story short, this is a beautiful talk.  The transcript is here It is called Believe, Obey Endure.
Tell me what impressed you most.  I didn't watch it, but I could hear his sweet voice in my ears.  Finding this talk is yet another tender mercy of the Lord.  He loves us and is ever mindful of our needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment