Background

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day one

Hey ladies I'm inviting you to a neat challenge to read the standard works in a year.  Thanks to my pinterest obsession I found a wonderful website called http://beinglds.blogspot.com/ written by then wife of a friend from my high school years.  She has many great ideas, and one came from http://readthestandardworksinoneyear.com  I ordered the pamphlet and decided on April first to start.  My challenge is for you all to "come follow me" lol and share the journey.  I read tonights selection with the kids.  Follow along and post your insights.  I love you all and I am inspired by you, I know we can tackle this elephant assignment together,.  If you want in, I'll even add you as an author.

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading right now....I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay- I read with the kids last night, I need to re read the Luke selections bc I had a hard time grasping the concept and maintaining my composure with the "blessed ones"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be doing this....It seems so daunting thinking about reading all the works but so simple when you break it down like this.

    ReplyDelete